Warning: Twilight fans, brace yourselves. Apparently, "sources" are reporting that the ultimate "are they, aren't they" couple — Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart — have finally called it quits. This, of course, may send Twilight fans...
Warning: Twilight fans, brace yourselves. Apparently, "sources" are reporting that the ultimate "are they, aren't they" couple — Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart — have finally called it quits. This, of course, may send Twilight fans into despair, especially what they have put Twi-hard through this last year. Yet, rumors about this couple have always been abundant, so let's try and figure, very scientifically, what is really going on:
Why KStew and RPatz didn't break up:1. There have been very recent reports of the couple spending quality time together, and they clearly treasure each other as friends. Rumors about this couple are nothing new.
2. Were they ever really together? Or was this the best orchestrated PR stunt ever? The conspiracy theories have always hounded this duo.
3. Because nothing quite sells magazines like a good break-up story, and this is one of the juiciest. Nothing quite says sensationalist reporting like citing "sources."
Why KStew and RPatz did break up:
1. Neither Pattinson or Stewart are dummies: There'd be no better time to announce a split besides a Saturday night right after one of the most famous women in the world is revealed to be pregnant.
2. Well, they have been having a little bit of a hard time recently.
3. Twilight has ended. While they clearly have a connection, the couple was only staying together as a part of the vampire publicity machine, obviously. Now, they are free to go their separate ways, with no pressure of the next film looming.
People Magazine noted that the only time either one ever publicly acknowledged their relationship was during the "fiasco," and Kristen Stewart says that she likes to "keep 'em guessing" about her personal life. So, whatever the truth is, both Rob and Kris play their cards incredibly close to their chest, so these guesses are all just that: guesses. (People)
Photo: Crollalanza/Rex USA