I'm looking to get another formula car so I need to sell my Elise. I am the second owner. I have mainly used the car for autocross and driving around town and a few track days. I stopped tracking the car a few years ago when I bought ...
I'm looking to get another formula car so I need to sell my Elise. I am the second owner. I have mainly used the car for autocross and driving around town and a few track days. I stopped tracking the car a few years ago when I bought my formula car.
1. LSS car with the hard to find UK Exige wheels
2. Factory Blackout Package
3. 35,XXX miles
4. Moroso Oil Pan
5. Stainless brake lines
6. Sector 111 SYS pack
7. Sector 111 Shifter Reinforcer
8. Sector 111 Bootie
9. Custom aluminum battery tie down strap
10. Optima Redtop battery
11. Brand new Toyo R1R 205/45R16 and 245/40R17 tires
12. BWR Black badging on wheels, front clam, and rear clam
13. Full frontal paint protection film (3M film)
14. Car was just at Lotus Greenville for the recall and AC repair. I had them perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car and ECU dump. The only issue they found was the serpentine belt needs to be replaced with I will take care of.
15. Freshly painted center console, black to match the seats.
16. Multivex mirrors
17. V1 radar detector (included) hard wired under roll bar cover with remote display custom installed in dash below left hand vent.
18. BWR Hardcore adjustable sway bar (stock bar included)
19. Except for the recall and AC repair, all maintenance has been performed by me with oil changes every 3000 miles and the transmission oil was done around 25,000 miles.
20. Hawk HP+ pads with stock rotors.
21. Saffron Yellow filled in numbers (1-6) on shift knob with red "R".
22. Filled in front seam.
23. Title is free and clear.
24. Delivery can be discussed depending on schedule and where you live (I have a 36' enclosed trailer).
1. Car has had three incidents. 1st one was hitting fiberglass insulation board on the freeway. No fiberglass damage, but it scratched up the paint and glass. 2nd incident was forgetting to set the parking brake and the car rolled backwards into another car damaging the rear clam down low right behind the left rear tire. Last incident was the battery breaking free during an autocross and putting a couple of star cracks in the left rear clam. All damage was professionally repaired by Import Paint and Body of Charlotte, NC. They come highly recommended and it is not uncommon to see several $100K+ cars in their shop for repairs.
2. Seats are showing some signs of wear on the leather.
I will try to get some pictures posted later this week, but I'm scrambling trying to get ready for the long haul out to Heartland Park for the first F600 race of season, an autocross this weekend (not in the Elise), as well as a business trip.
Send me a PM if you want to discuss over the phone or via email.